Tomorrowland wallpaper 1 Tomorrowland wallpaper 2 Tomorrowland wallpaper 3

Dartegnian's old blog|Where dreams are penned|Stories are written|Ideas are built|And set in motion

Update February 2017


If my first month of 2017 was filled with changes, then the second month should be filled with even more changes or, at the very least, improvements to those changes, right? Well, you guessed correctly. My first month of 2017 was filled to the brim with changes—and not just "small changes," I mean HUGE CHANGES. Changes that would soon impact almost every aspect of my life. After giving it much thought, I suppose implementing changes on a per-monthly schedule might be a good thing. I've always wanted to shake things up in my life. With that, here are some of the changes or, as I like to call them, updates to my life in February 2017.

  • Updated and repolished blog theme.
  • Changed daily routines.
  • Improved money-saving algorithm.
  • Minor corrections to sleep/wake cycle.
  • Learn 2 new design trends or art styles + showcase


Updated blog theme

It might look good to you but, to me, my blog's theme still looks very unpolished. Although I've come far from the original design, I still believe it's not good enough. Sure, I've made strides to polish and perfect the current theme time and time again, but I think it needs a little more polish to it. What I basically plan for the blog's theme this month is to tweak it over the following days. Improve the color contrast, increase readability, decrease strain on the eyes, and so on and so forth.

Changed daily routines

As of right now, my daily routines are killing me—both mentally and physically. Waking (trying to wake) up at 5 a.m. on Mondays and Thursdays, and then arriving home at 8 p.m. is a physically grueling experience.

What I hate about my schedule is that there's too much, I believe, "dead time." I have a 4-hour break every single school day. What's annoying is that I only use, like, an hour of that 4-hour break, so it's a huge waste of time.

In a nutshell, what I plan to do is figure out a way for me to maximize the hours used in a single day by lowering my downtime. I'm going to find out what to do on those boring break hours and how to get home earlier and quicker.

Improved money-saving algorithm

I just need to save up more money, period. My daily budget isn't much, but it's enough to get me from point A to point B and make me stay at point B until I go back to point A without feeling hungry. There's nothing bad in having some spare change to (eventually) buy that Arduino clone I talked about :^)

Minor corrections to sleep/wake cycle

Ugh, this is one of the things I need the most, to be honest. My sleep lasts for around 6 hours or so, and it's killing me in my morning classes. If I could bump the time up to 7, then I might have that extra "boost" for me to go through the entire day without drooping (yes, drooping) onto the floor.

Learn 2 new design trends or art styles + showcase

Finally, this. I also want to state that I plan to make an "art showcase" for my blog every month or so. It's sort of a "culminating event," but for myself. I'm not sure if I have the necessary time to do one this year, but I do hope I may be able to make showcases in the succeeding months, consecutively. But yeah, I seriously want to learn a new art style that's not minimalism.

Those are all the updates I plan to make this month. Take note that I have more updates planned for me this term, but I didn't include some for personal reasons. I hope I get to implement all of the updates stated above this month.


P.S. Why, yes, I do have a date this Valentine's Day and she has the most beautiful name I've ever heard in the world. That special lady is called Overwatch :^)
pls send help i want to find a girlfriend hahahuhuhuhuhahahaha

Share this

COMMENTS SECTION