Tomorrowland wallpaper 1 Tomorrowland wallpaper 2 Tomorrowland wallpaper 3

Dartegnian's old blog|Where dreams are penned|Stories are written|Ideas are built|And set in motion

DNETCOM: Learning Log 4


Like the week/s before, we didn't do much and we didn't have a lot of discussions nor lessons in the classroom because all of us (and, by that, I mean all of the groups) we busy doing stuff for our case study in this subject.

This was a hard time for me, especially, because I had to write, prepare, and research the whole case study myself. I was acting like a madman for this subject for these weeks because I was painstakingly researching on what to talk about in regards to IoT devices.

Eventually, after much thinking, I thought of a good topic to present and to discuss, and I was off to the second stage of researching: researching about the topic itself.

If anything, these weeks were like hell because I recall I spent one whole night researching and writing the entirety of the paper and then checking it, and then re-checking it again after our professor made some corrections on our paper.

It was painful, sure, and it was brutal to do all the work, but there's nothing I can do about it. If I didn't make our paper, I'm sure no one in group would even bother to talk about it or let alone make it.

Oh well, in the end, I finished the case study (finally), got my teammates to print it and make a PowerPoint off of it, and got to present. I was glad to see that my professor liked our topic and thought it was interesting. Thankfully, all the hard work that went into that case study didn't go to waste.

Share this

COMMENTS SECTION